Clear terms of reference help to establish and govern the activities of anti-slavery partnerships.
There is no single model but features may include:
- A statement of vision, purpose and objectives
- Information on the partnership structure
- A list of members, with roles and responsibilities
- Accountability and decision making processes
- Expectations – for instance regarding frequency of meetings
- Protocols for action, such as information sharing or joint commissioning
This page includes examples of terms of reference from anti-slavery partnerships, as well as a template.