A strategy and associated action plan will help in establishing shared goals for your anti-slavery partnership, and ensuring that they are met.
You may wish to align your strategy with national frameworks for anti-slavery activity, such as the 4Ps (Prepare, Prevent, Pursue, Protect). However each strategy should also have elements that are unique, founded on an evidence-based assessment of the key challenges and priorities for your area, and the strengths that local partners bring.
Strategies should ideally also:
- Be time-limited, with a date for review
- Communicate shared goals and vision for the partnership
- Be informed by survivor perspectives
- Show clearly how partners can contribute, and who is in the lead on each goal
- Link to action plans with SMART targets